Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Citrix Client Error 2320 (AllowHotKey)

Error: "Citrix online plug-in Configuration Manager: No value could be found for (AllowHotKey) that satisfies all lockdown requirements. The lockdown requirements in force may be conflicting"

The solution was a bit tricky, I tried several fixes from Citrix forums and articles, but I ended just deleting the Citrix key under the user part of the registry on the clients (HKEY_Current_user\software\Citrix). After deleting everything worked like a charm.

16 comments:

  1. Thats great!!!!! worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Thanks for this... I've been working with all kinds of solutions from Citrix that never got it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, where exactly can I find the key?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. open up 'Run' (Windows Key + R) and type in "regedit". After that you just have to follow the path he specified (HKEY_Current_user\software\Citrix)

      Delete
  4. It worked for me as well!!!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick and dirty. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks that worked for me like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That did not work for me but I set enable lockdown = 0 and this worked. This is a tracking board system with no end user access so this should be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, worked, as you said, like a charm. (Although I have never really had a charm work for me)

    ReplyDelete